Lysed Pendant Light,Industrial Iron Art Style,Ceiling Lamp Pendent Fixture for Dinning Room Living room, bedroom, study, hallway, porch door chandelier Home Decoration E26/E27 bulb,Metal ceiling lamps
1.No plug,must be hardwire.We suggest installation by a licensed electrician.
2.Please use your own E26 bulb(60W Max),package is not included.
3.The canopy is 4.75″ in diameter.Please check the diameter of your mount opening before buying!!!
4.Product comes with 3 wires including the ground wire.
5.Mounting screws and installation instruction are included.
If missing any part of the light or don’t know how to install, please contact us.
Simple and Elegant Vintage Look
Well solid construction gives it nice look.
Never worry about cleaning the glass or gather dust,easy to clean the dust.
Pretty impressive with Edison Bulb or Globe Bulb
Replacing the old fixtures in the house,it will change up the look in your entryway,kitchen,laundry room,bathroom.
Add value to your home and have a lot compliments.
Brand Name: Lysed Lighting
Item Type: Pendant Light
Input voltage: AC 110V
Body Material: Iron
Installation Type: Hardwire Connection
Light Source: Incandescent,LED bulbs,Halogen bulbs
Warranty: 1 Year
- Vintage Pendant light fixture: Industrial chic pendant light with different color temperature can create a different ambient lighting to update your house.
- Metal Construction: Treated with black painting,which give it clean and vintage look. Good performance of long time use.Strong and durable, safe and non-toxic.
- Installation: Vintage industrial ceiling light fixture flush mount,the chassis is 4.75″ in diameter.Please check the diameter of your mount opening before buying!!!
- Bulb Requirements: 1pcs E26 Bulb(60W Max,sold separately),socket is compatible with virtually any bulb. We will recommend Edison bulb or Globe bulb.
- Warranty: The light shade is well-made and carefully packed. The manufacturer warranty for 1 years. If any problem, please contact us we’ll supply our best service for you. Attention: The cord is slightly bent from being in the box. Please hanging for a few days, it will get the cord to straighten out.