Otronics 15W 6″ Ultra-Thin LED Recessed Ceiling Light Dimmable,1200lm,100W Equiv,3000K Warm white,with Junction Box,Simple Retrofit Installation,Pack of 8
Improve lighting in your home with slim, recessed lighting that provides a beautiful, streamlined look with great clarity and efficiency. When it comes to your home, few things are more important than lighting. It creates atmosphere, makes it easier to see in closets or dark areas, and adds beautiful style to your living spaces that creates warmth. That’s why we created these Otronics Recessed Downlights that install almost anywhere and provide radiant cool white lighting that’s perfect for reducing glare, improving area lighting coverage, and helps you save on energy costs. Better yet, they’re easy to install, meet strict ETL standard, don’t require a housing can like a traditional downlight, and even come with their own junction boxes. Product Details: Recessed Ceiling Light (15W) Includes Junction Box High-Clarity 1200 Lumens Equivalent to 100W Light Bulb Energy Efficient Lighting Quick and Easy Installation Meets ETL Safety Standards Rust and Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Versatile Home Use NOTE: No housing can required! Install these energy-efficient recessed ceiling lights in your kitchen, closets, hallways, or personal areas to improve clarity, safety, and comfort by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above to get yours!
- Cool, Radiant White Light – These 1200-lumen ceiling lights product crisp, ultra-bright lighting perfect for reading, brightening up dark areas, and reducing glare.
- Streamlined Recessed Lighting – Easy to install in most standard ceilings, these circular lights only require 2″ of clearing and mount firmly using the snap spring. They also don’t require a housing can for a cost-effective retrofit solution!
- Premium Energy Efficiency – Designed with 15-watts of power and equivalent to a 100W light bulb, these LED bulbs last longer and help reduce energy bill costs.
- Multipurpose Application – A perfect addition to your home or office, these ceiling lights can be placed in the kitchen, hallways, dining room, closets, and more.
- Includes Junction Box – The junction control box connects to your pre-run house wiring and tucks up out of the way to ensure a smooth, discrete lighting fit.