TORCHSTAR 6 Inch Slim Recessed Lighting with Junction Box, Eye-Caring, CRI 90+, Dimmable 12W 100W Eqv. Can-Killer Airtight IC Rated Downlight, ETL & Energy Star Listed, 3000K Warm White, Pack of 6
This warm white recessed ceiling light would just be the one you want if you are
troubled by the little space of ceiling or high electricity costs.
Space-saving Design:For solving the problem that the ceiling is too small to install the normal LED flush light panel,
we launch this recessed slim panel LED Downlight which only occupies 2 inches in
height without housing can, supporting retrofit, remodel or new construction installation.
Softer & Cozy Light:The step baffle on the trim softens the light and brings
glare-free light to your room without impact on the overall illumination performance,
providing a cozy and warm ambiance to your room.
Easy and Safe Installation:The slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or
new construction installation from below the Ceiling.
Strict Safety Standards:The airtight structure could effectively prevent moisture
and heat so that it is suitable for use in humid environments.
Rugged aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance and excellent heat dissipation.
Widely Application:The light would meet various needs in applications such as
Closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements and any other small areas.
Comes with a 5-year product warranty for your rights and benefits as a customer, satisfaction guaranteed.
Luminous Flux: 800lm
CCT: 3000K Warm White
Surface Size: 6.8 inches
Back Hole Size: 6.25 inches
Lifespan: 36,000 hrs
Warranty: 5 years
- Space-saving Solution: This ultra-thin LED recessed ceiling light only requires 2 inches of ceiling space clearance while still providing high brightness, making it the perfect solution for your narrow ceilings that can’t fit a can
- High-efficiency Lightness: The baffle trim of this Energy Star certified light softens the lights and protects your eyes from glare while only consumes 12W while still providing 800lm brightness that matches a 100W incandescent lamp while saving you $348.50 per set over its 36,000hrs lifespan
- Simple Installation: The install only takes seconds and is hassle free. Just connect the provided J-box to the light using the male/female cable and use the spring clip to fix it onto the ceiling. The recessed can is no longer a limitation for your choice
- Reliable Safety: Meeting ETL-listed safety standards, this light’s aluminum construction guarantees protection against corrosion and prevents rust with its airtight structure. The sponge gasket effectively improves the sealing performance, making it a perfect fit for your roof and ceiling
- Widely Application: The light can smoothly dim from 5% to 100% and is compatible with most dimmers. With a high CRI of 90+, this light meets the various needs for use in places like closets, kitchens, hallways, doorways and basements